Monday, January 28, 2013

Non-Dance Activities

My first lacrosse practice is tonight!  I'm really happy to have another non-dance sport going on again.  When I'm dancing or at the studio, I feel like dancing is the only thing I do.  But I actually have a lot of hobbies.  Way too many to afford, honestly hahaha.  I loooove music, and I play 'ukulele and guitar.  And I love to read, watch movies, hang out with friends, and go to the beach :D  Comment below, readers: what do you do outside of dance?

Also, my mom said yes to lyrical tomorrow.  Yaay!  Do you take any lyrical or contemporary classes?

2 comments:

  1. That's cool how you play ukulele and guitar. Honestly, outside of dance I dance. I don't take any lyrical or contemporary classes, but they do sound interesting. Do you do anything different than you would in a jazz class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've experienced, jazz is a lot more technical and...I don't know...cheeky? than lyrical and contemporary. Like, the choreography seems to be bolder, have more attitude. And honestly, I have no idea what the difference between lyrical and contemporary is! They seem the same lol.

      Delete