Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Class Update

Class last night was really small.  There were only three other girls, so we got a lot more corrections.  We were going to learn some of our choreography for recital this week, but since there were only four of us so our teacher said we would start next week.  (I kinda feel weird say "my teacher" or "our teacher" all the time.  So I'm just going to call her Ms. Athena from now on, 'kay?  Not her real name btw)  So we kinda reviewed some things and spent a long time on pirouettes.  Fine by me ;)  Also, sometimes we stretch before barre and it huuuurts, so I decided I'm going to stretch before I leave for dance.


I'm going to try this routine next Tuesday.  My class is on Wednesday, so why Tuesday?  Because.....I'm going to a lyrical class next Tuesday!  Ms. Athena said I could take whatever I want for make up classes, so I chose Intermediate Lyrical as my second make up from winter break.  I'm really excited guys!  Do any of you take lyrical?  I've taken like two, but I was mostly in jazz and hip hop before ballet.  So this is actually my first lyrical of this year haha.  I can't wait, I don't know what to wear, and I'm not sure if my mom has said yes yet, but I'm excited!!

Also, I put a new poll on the blog.  Go vote, and keep stretching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment