Monday, January 7, 2013

New Dancewear! And Other Updates

I got some new dancewear!  I ended up getting the Capezio Dancelogic Bratek leotard and the Capezio Hipster shorts, both from my Wishlist.  They just got here, I've been stalking the mailman since like 3pm XD They seem really nice so far, and I'll write full reviews on them in a couple weeks.

My winter break ends this week, so back to class!  Yesss...I would have died if break were any longer.   I've started to think about summer plans, and most studios are coming out with their 2013 summer information about now.  I don't know if my studio has summer classes or a camp, so I'll have to find out.  So far my plans are to volunteer for a music camp I went to as a kid for the early summer, then go to a dance intensive camp at a nearby studio for a couple of weeks later in the summer.  For the weeks in between, I can go to walk-in jazz and contemporary classes at another studio.  How about you guys?  Anyone auditioning for an intensive?  I've got my eyes set on Joffrey or Atlanta for next summer ;)  Haha no, I wish :P

I got this idea a little while ago...I live less than an hour drive north from a very famous ballet company and school, and pretty close to a smaller company.  I checked out their websites, and they both have open ballet for teens/adults.  Hopefully, I can talk my mom into a little trip to go to a beginner's class :D  Chances are there is a dance company near you, too.  Go to their website and see if you can attend an open class.

Also, I put a poll on the homepage.  Please go vote!  And that's all for now :)  Make summer plans and keep dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment