Monday, January 21, 2013

Motivation, Again Minus Pointe

Lately I've been looking up choreography to my favorite songs on YouTube.  These are some of my favorite songs and choreo that I just love!




Do we have any hip hop dancers reading?  These are brilliant!


I loooove the guy in the white shirt.  I click the video to 1:00 and I just watch him....I can do this on repeat for several hours lol!


This is not actually one of my favorite songs lol.  This is at Gotta Dance Atlanta.  I went there this summer (not this class though) while my family was on vacation, and it's the best place ever!  If you live in/near Atlanta or you might visit, try it.  And omigosh, the guy in the plaid shirt.  He killed it :O

I hope you guys enjoyed these!  I might make another post tonight, after class.  Yep, today is my make up class....SO EXCITED!!  So I'll try to update you guys tonight :3

No comments:

Post a Comment