Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals

Happy 2013!  Ahhh I can't believe 2012 is over!  :O  It's a new year, and I know most people have some kind of resolution.  I never have one big goal at the beginning of the year, so I just make lots of little ones as I go through the year haha.  These are some things I want to accomplish before March:
1. Both front splits
2. A backbend
3. A triple ballet pirouette and a quadruple modern pirouette

I don't really have a deadline for it, but I really want to learn a variation!  I haven't decided on one yet, maybe Blue Bird? :)
Also, without any specific goals in mind, I really want to work on my extensions, ankle strength, turns to the left, and turnout this year.

Do you have a resolution or goals this year?  Please comment below, I'd love to hear about them!  Happy New Year and keep dancing!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe 2012 is over either! My New Years resolution list is on my blog, but the third goal on your list is also on mine. Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your list, it looks challenging! Happy 2013 and good luck ;) haha

      Delete
    2. Thanks, but I hope to complete it soon. Best of wishes on yours, too. :-)

      Delete
  2. Could you do a post on what ballet things on your wish list you got in the end? Or maybe one on how to do a ballet bun? Thanks, I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks, I'm glad you enjoy! I ended up getting the Capezio Hipster shorts and the Capezio Dancelogic Bratek leotard. They're still shipping, so I'll write about them when I get them lol. I've been planning to make a class hairstyles post, so I'll post one soon :)

      Delete