Monday, December 31, 2012

500 Views?!!

I haven't been able to log on for a few days, and I logged on today and I have over 500 views.  500.  That's quite a lot, isn't it?  I never thought anyone would read my blog!  In June, when I fell in love with ballet, it was all I could talk about.  Being a hip-hop dancer at the time, there wasn't really anyone who I could talk about it with.  My fabulous friends were great then, listening to me blabber on about my unfortunate habit of sickling during releve, or my attempted fouettes; they let me go on about things they didn't really care about, just nodding happily until I got distracted.  I love my friends :3  So when I started this blog, I was just hoping I could rant to people who understand, and help out other people who were also in the teen-beginner situation.  But, you know, besides not having to bore my friends, I like having a blog.  I'm an awful writer (I'm sure you guys noticed how often I write "so" and "like"...I write like I talk lol!  Not that I say "lol."  I am literally laughing out loud.), and I actually don't know much about ballet, but thank you for reading!  Thank you for sticking with my blog and I hope you continue to enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome :-) I like reading about others experiences in ballet and dance, and your're not a bad reader, either.

    PS: I talk my friends' ears off about ballet, too. Talking about dance is one of my favourite things to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad your enjoying ^_^ And I know, I still can't stop talking about ballet!

      Delete