Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Late Starters: Misty Copeland

One of my favorite dancers is Misty Copeland.  She didn't start ballet until she was a teenager, and now she's a soloist!  That's really inspiring to me because it reminds me that I can do anything if I want it enough.  But I don't think I want to become a professional dancer or teacher one day.  Do any of you want a career in dance?


In this, she's only been dancing two years.  TWO!!!  I love the end when she's backstage XD


I promised myself I'd only put one video!  ...oh well.

4 comments:

  1. She is very inspiring and she dances so gracefully. More videos are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, if you have the time, could you please check out my blog and maybe add it to your reading list? It's itsallaboutdanceblog.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can add it :) I found your blog earlier this week and I really liked it!

      Delete
    2. Oh, thank you! I really like yours too!

      Delete