Friday, December 21, 2012

Class Update - Last Class of the Year!

Class this week was super fun!  It was a pretty small class, only like four other girls were there.  We had some time before class and while we were messing around I landed a triple pirouette :D  Instead of barre, we did center barre.  It was really hard, doing plies and tendus without holding onto a barre.  Then we laid on our backs and did battements and beats (I don't know what they're actually called..lol).  We also did our middle splits and stretched our turnouts.  Apparently, I have the worst turnout in class XD  Then we did my favorites: piques, pirouettes, and those chaine-ish turns I can never remember the name of!  After we did our turns, we did our holiday dance then had some cookies.  Our teacher makes us cookies for holidays :3  We did some grand jetes to finish off class, and that was it.  That was our last class this year :(  We have a two week break, then we're back to class.  I already can't wait!  Our teacher says she's going to teach us to waltz when we get back...should be interesting.  Readers, how are your classes?  How long is your holiday break?

3 comments:

  1. There was barely anyone in my class and our teacher brought cookies, too (yum).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete