Friday, December 7, 2012

Bloch Dansoft Ballet Slipper Review

I know I promised you guys some reviews like last month, but I kept forgetting!  So I'll review my ballet flats now.  I have Bloch Dansoft pink ballet slippers.  They're leather with full soles.  Mine are a 5.5B, and in street shoes I'm usually a 6.5 or 7.  They aren't very flattering, but the full soles help strengthen my feet.  The only thing I really hate about them is the pleats under the toe because they're really thick so sometimes it hurts to stand demi-pointe.  The pleats are flattening out as I wear them more, so that probably won't be a problem in a few more weeks :)  Oh and they don't smell!  I've had them for almost two months now and they still smell brand new...not that I was sniffing my shoes or anything.  Basically, they're a good shoe for beginners.  That's all for today, but hopefully I'll write a review for my leotard next week.  Keep dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment