Monday, December 24, 2012

Wishlist

This is my dance wishlist.  Long, I know lol.  I put links in case you were interested.
Books:
The Perfect Pointe Book by Lisa Howell
The Ballet Companion by Eliza Gaynor Minden
Classical Ballet Technique by Gretchen Ward Warren
Practice:
Foot Stretcher
Medium and Super Heavy Therabands (I already have heavy)
Ballet Is Fun Turnboard
Dancewear:
Capezio Hipster Shorts
Balera Basic Shorts
Harmonie 24" Striped Legwarmers
Body Wrappers Low-rise Convertible Tights
Gaynor Minden Convertible Tights
Capezio Button Wrap Skirt
I'd really like a new leotard.  I like the one I have now, but I'm really tired of having to adjust often so I'm not indecently exposed.  These are some of the ones I'm considering:
Capezio Dancelogic Bratek Leotard
Mirella Cotton Camisole Leotard
Capezio Tank Leotard
Capezio PullOver Halter Leotard
Theatricals Pinch Front Tank Leotard
Seamed Twist Back Leotard
Theatricals Adult Halter Leotard
Non Ballet:
Capezio Pirouette II Canvas Shoe
Bloch Super Jazz Shoe

Please let me know if you have any of these, and how you like them :)  Happy holidays guys!  Keep dancing!

2 comments:

  1. Those books sound interesting. I'm going to check them out. I have the pinch front tank and I love it. It's a simple yet gorgeous design and it fits well. Happy holidays to you, too!

    ReplyDelete