Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Destroyed A Sexy Sweater for Legwarmers

Yesterday I made my own legwarmers!  What happened was, I found my favorite sweater from when I was 8 years old, but it's too small now.  Obviously hahaha.  Then I got this idea to make legwarmers out of the sleeves!  So I did.  ***Pointless Story!***



They tend to slide down a bit, especially during grande plies, so I added a ribbon loop and button and now it doesn't slip!  And bonus, it's cute ;)



Aren't they nice?  Plus they only took a couple hours :D  I was hoping for a 24 inch pair, but these are almost 18 inches and they're fine.  I'm going to wear them to class when/if it gets cold.  If you guys want a tutorial on how to make your own sweater legwarmers, just ask!

And you guys have no idea how hard it is to take selfies of your legs!  Would you like me to post a tutorial for that too?  Kidding ;)  Keep warm and keep dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment