Monday, December 10, 2012

Capezio Leotard Review

Hello fellow dancers!  As you can see, I've redesigned the blog.  Do you like it?  I hope so :)  Now here's the leotard review I promised you guy weeks ago.
I have the Capezio Camisole Leotard With Darts in black.  I like it, it's really cute and stylish and doesn't show that yucky sweat.  It's a little annoying though, because it has an low open back so I have to scrunch down my tights every time I put it on.  Also, it's not very supportive so there will be quite a lot of bounce if you have a larger chest like me.  It could be flattering, but having to scrunch down the tights makes awkward fat lumps.  Overall, it's a cute leotard, but just not for me.  Maybe one of my fabulous readers ;)  Anyone else have this leotard?  Know an secrets to hide tights without getting fat bulges?  Haha let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment