Sunday, January 20, 2013

Class Hairstyles Pt. 2

This is a tutorial on how to do fancier hairstyles for class.  I love CuteGirlsHairstyles on YouTube, they have lots of, well, cute girls hairstyles hahaha.  Any of their styles that use only the front part of your hair can be pulled back into a bun.  Some of the ones I like are the knotted headband, braid combo (into a neat bun), triple braid tieback, ribbon accent braidpin curls, and double knots.  If you try these, just make sure to secure them with extra bobby pins!  There are more on their channel too.
Here are some more different buns.


I loooove this one.  I actually wore this one to prom last year.  It's super pretty!


Any Hunger Games fans out there??  Also, you can just put the two french braids in a ponytail and bun it like normal.


And the carousel.  Totally amazing right?  If you have someone who is willing to help do your hair.....lucky!  ;)

I hope you guys like these!  Tell me if you try any :)

No comments:

Post a Comment