Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DIY Ballet Skirt

Hey guys!  Now, I love the idea of making my own ballet gear.  I've already made my own legwarmers, and sewn up the straps on my leotard.  I like making stuff too, so crafts plus ballet equals yay!  My next project is going to be a ballet skirt.


I put a link and video in case you found one or the other hard to understand.  So pretty, right??  I'm going to make one as soon as I find an acceptably adorable fabric!  Or maybe I can get my class together and make some together, that would be fun :D  Happy crafting and keep dancing!

Oh and hey, this is my 50th post :')  Thanks for sticking around guys.  All your comments and just knowing my posts are being read means a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. I like making my own ballet things, too. The legwarmers you made were really cute! Making a ballet skirt seems like a fun idea, especially if you can make it out of whatever fabric you choose. Did you make one?

    I voted on the poll :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had time to go looking for a fabric yet, but soon hopefully :3 And thank you!

      Delete