Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Bag!

Yesterday, my mom wanted to go shopping before class.  I was wearing my tights and leotard and shorts the whole time too, so you can imagine how strange I looked to the non-dancer observer.  I got some of the weirdest looks, it was so funny XD  So anyways, I found this really nice tote bag in TJ Maxx, and I thought it would be perfect for a dance bag!  It was $20, so I was like "why not" lol.  It's actually a diaper bag.  Which just makes it awesomer because it's waterproof, has a ton pockets, is insulated, and the top zips.  It's 17 inches long, 12 inches tall, and 6 inches wide.  It's from Thermos.




It has a regular pocket, two water bottle holders, velcro pocket with a hidden zippered pocket inside, clear waterproof pouch, and a elastic-top pocket.  It's pretty big.  I don't really need that much space for my weekly class, but I'm planning on going to a summer dance camp so I will definitely use it for that :)  What type of bag do you use?

2 comments:

  1. That bag is cute! It seems pretty big and good enough to store a lot of dance things

    ReplyDelete