Monday, February 18, 2013

Bodywrappers Tights Review

So I have the Body Wrappers Adult Supplex TotalSTRETCH Supremely Soft Convertible Tights.  These were my first pair of tights.  Besides the insanely long name, I like them a lot.  I have them in ballet pink.  It looks like a very bright pink, but once I put them on they look much paler.  I looooove the convertible foot on these.  The foot hole is really great, with a doubled edge so it's strong, won't slip, and doesn't rip.  I wear and handwash them once a week, and not a single run, rip, or hole yet after nearly 5 months.  They still look pretty much brand new aside from a bit of dirt around the feet.  I went one size up from what the chart recommended, so they're a bit long.  My fault though, I thought I was 10 pounds heavier than I actually am......oops...and yay? Lol.  The waistband is really comfortable, never squeezes or digs in.  It also folds down pretty well when I wear my open-back leotard.  Good, durable tights.  Super soft and stretchy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment