Sunday, February 10, 2013

Capezio Dancelogic BraTek Review

I got myself this leotard for Christmas this year.  I don't really like it :(  I mean, it's pretty comfortable, but it just isn't attractive on me.  I think it's just too big.  There's all this extra fabric that scrunches up at my waist in the back.  I ordered the XL, because it's the size I usually wear, and I own another Capezio leo similar to this style in an XL.  I didn't realize it was too big until after my first class wearing it, which by then is too late to return/exchange it.  Besides the baggy back, I hate the leg openings.  Partially because I prefer a higher leg line, but also because these ride up soo much!  I have to always pull out wedgies in the middle of class.....awk.  The fabric is really heavy too, so sweat doesn't show, and that's always good.  But it's so heavy it holds sweat and dirt.  No matter how many times I wash it, how long I soak it, or how much detergent I use, the water always comes out dirty.  The leotard doesn't smell, it doesn't look dirty, but it just holds dirt.  I love the built in bra though, it does provide a bit more support than other leotards.  So overall, I deeply dislike this leo.  It's a very nice leotard, but just not for me.  I like the support though, so maybe I'll try again someday, the cotton one....and a smaller size lol.

Btw, new poll on the home page! :)

2 comments:

  1. That happened to me with a leo too- didn't realize it was to big until I was actually dancing in it- so annoying.

    ReplyDelete