Saturday, February 23, 2013

Arnica Gel Review

I read about Arnica gel here (check it out, some more awesome tips too) and I decided to get some.  I ordered some from Amazon and I've been using it for about a week and I love it!  It gives temporary relief (very temporary...maybe an hour) so I use it just before I stretch.  When I have a particularly tight muscle, I rub and it loosen out my muscle enough for me stretch it out.  I've also been using it on my ankle.  It helps, but my ankle still hurts.  I think I'm going to go get it checked out if it doesn't stop hurting in two weeks.  Anyways, it also works on bruises.  I got a bruise on my shin last Saturday, and I put some on.  Now the color is almost gone, and it stopped hurting about 3 days ago.  So yeah, I definitely recommend this stuff.  It doesn't tingle or burn like BioFreeze or Tiger Balm, and it barely smells.

Oh and new poll on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment