Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Update

So guys, I have good news and bad news....good news first, shall we?  Two parts of good news actually!

First, Ms. Athena has given me permission to do double or triple turns in all combinations and exercises, unless its choreo.  Yay!  Second, we have a free class for the rest of the year!!  We are allowed to go to the Intermediate 1 Ballet class we're grouped with for recital, every week if we want.  FOR FREEEE!  I'm really happy about this because I really wanted to take more classes but I knew my mom couldn't afford it.


And unfortunately, two parts bad news also.  First, my tights got its first two snags D: I put nail polish on them, but I don't think they can last much longer (I've already placed an order from DDS - Body Wrappers Low Rise Convertible Tights in theatrical pink, Theatricals Convertible Tights in ballet pink, and some half socks just for fun lol).  And second....I can't make it to the free class :(  It's the exact same time and day as my lacrosse practice.  I would just skip lacrosse, but the only other practice is Wednesday, which I've already been skipping for Teen Ballet.  So still only one class a week for me until April/May when lacrosse ends.  Oh well, that still leaves me with about two months of two classes :)


I hope your classes are going great too, I'd love to hear about them!


I lied.  There's more good news haha.  There's a new girl in our class!  She seemed nice, and she'd danced at her high school so she picked up fast.  I think she liked the class, and I hope she decides to stay :3

No comments:

Post a Comment