Sunday, February 17, 2013

Quick Update

Hey guys, it's been a busy week for me.  I actually haven't stretched or practiced anything at all this week :O My lacrosse team had our first game yesterday, and I don't even remember the score, but it was probably 15 - 1 or higher (we lost.  Or more accurately, we got mowed haha).  They were a really good team though, and we were playing one short without any substitutes, so I'm happy.  And our coach awarded me player of the game, so I guess I did pretty well :D  I tripped a lot, panicked a lot, and cried some, but I left it all out on the field and that's what matters.  Remember to put everything into your dancing and practice.  And that brings me to this quote.  I hope you all love it as much as I do :)
"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.  I only try to dance better than myself."
- Baryshnikov

Sorry for the lack of posts this past week, but I have some reviews, motivational posts, and maybe a surprise coming soon ;)  If there is any specific type of post you'd like to see, just comment and ask!  Keep dancing!  And I am going to go stretch right now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment