Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Update

Guys, I am soooo sorry I haven't been posted in like two weeks!  But I have a really good excuse, if you want to hear it!  Ok, it's kinda cliche, but true; I've been busy.  Really!

Summer lacrosse started last week, so it overlapped a week with spring lacrosse.  Spring lacrosse ended this week, and we lost every single game this season! *fist pump!*  Not a fist pump for losing, but a fist pump because we improved a ton!  The games when from being 12 point differences to only 4 or 5 point loses.  Pretty good for 10 weeks, right?

This Friday, I went to my very first concert!  Yeah, finally -- I refused to miss this one, after I missed All Time Low and then Maroon 5 >.<  But this was Ed Sheeran...even with the rain, the hour drive, my friends ditching me to go to prom, and my mom complaining most of the time, I would not miss it!  And I didn't!  And he was soo amazing! :D

Class last week wasn't that great.  My brother's practice was rained out, so I couldn't stay after to practice.  Also, the foot stretcher has mysteriously disappeared from our classroom O.o  Since spring lacrosse is over now, I don't have practices on Monday, so I can go to the other class now, yaaay!  I went this Monday and it was pretty fun.  I was assigned my munchkins (my nickname for the younger girls lol).  I have to lift one, then two others use my shoulders to hold an attitude.  I'm so scared I'm going to drop my munchkin...I nearly dropped her twice while learning the lift :O  It's a common misbelief that lacrosse players have upper body strength XD  So I'll be hitting the push ups and arm circles as much as I can before dress rehearsal.

Oh, and I started French this week.  I always take one or two classes over the summer, so this year I chose French (and involuntarily, Geometry.  I finished the first segment but I need "special help" on the second segment...poo).

So yeah, busy busy!  But I'm still sorry :(  I'll put a quick update about class tonight or this week's motivation post later this week.  And I have a DIY post I keep meaning to finish...hopefully I'll get around to it before next week!  Keep dancing :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't mean to be rude but I just thought I should let your know because it confused me.
    clique- small group of people
    cliché- a predictable or unoriginal thought, person or thing :)

    Looking forward to that DIY!

    ReplyDelete