Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Recital, Summer, Life.

So, as you've probably noticed, I haven't been posting as much.  That's for two reasons: it's the end of the dance year, and summer is starting.  So here's a really quick update about dance, summer, and life.

This week in particular I won't be on much.  As I've said before, I am homeschooled.  But I've decided to apply to private schools for next school year.  I've been studying tons of math (my weak spot) so I can hopefully pass the entrance exams.  Until all this is through, I won't be online much.

For summer dance, I've decided to do one week instead of two.  I'm paying for it myself, which is going to take a chunk out of my savings.  So by cutting off one week, I have about $150 to spend elsewhere this summer.  Which I'm going to need, since my best friend and I decided to write summer bucket lists!

I'm probably not going to be posting much this summer :(  I will try to keep up a few motivation posts and stretching tips over the summer, but I can't promise that.  For most of June and July, I'm volunteering at a camp, which is all day and every day for 5 weeks.  The rest of my time is going to lacrosse practice, schoolwork, and finishing that bucket list.  But if anything significant in the dance area happens, I will post.  Also, if you need to ask me something, or just want to chat, kik me! @totorosfriend82  I'll reply as soon as I can :)  I will be posting the entire week that I'm at my dance intensive, sometime in late July.  Updates everyday then, plus all the tips and corrections that I receive!  I'll also post more in August, when the dance year gets started again and I'm trying out other studios.  And when fall comes, things will be back to normal :D

Well....I guess this is goodbye.  Just for the summer D:  But I will post this weekend about how recital goes.  Keep dancing, ballerinas!

No comments:

Post a Comment