Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So You Think You Can Dance

So, as you probably already know, So You Think You Can Dance is back.  And as you also probably know, last season's two winners were both ballet dancers!  Since this is actually my second favorite show (behind Criminal Minds hehehe), the theme of this week's motivation post is SYTYCD!  And it's going to be extra long, since I missed last week's post.  Well, enjoy!



These two (above) are my favorite performance and audition.  The videos below are some of the other performances and auditions I thought were amazing...







I've been watching since season one (I was about 7...totally Benji fan haha), my all-time favorite dancer is Kent Boyd, and my all-time favorite choreographer is Mia Michaels :D  If you watch, comment your favorites!  And if you haven't seen it yet, I definitely encourage you to try an episode.  Keep dancing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment