Saturday, April 13, 2013

I've Got Mail!

This week I got a package from Discount Dance and All About Dance.  They both had some sales going on last week, so I decided to get some things I'm going to need for recital and this summer.  My mom also got me some Soffes at Sports Authority last week, they were on sale for $20 for three so I'm really happy :D  From Discount Dance I got a Turnboard and a camisole leotard to go under my costume.  From All About Dance, I got two pairs of my favorites tights.  They were on sale, for about $5 each (plus, All About Dance has free shipping on everything, no minimum!  Joy!).  Hopefully I have enough tights now to last me until fall ;)  I'll post full reviews later, but all I have to say for now is:  OMIGOSH!!  I loooooove the Turnboard!!!!  It's soo much fun, my record so far is 11 pirouettes :D

If you want to see any particular type of post, just comment :)  I have some motivation posts coming soon, but let me know if you want any about flexibility, nutrition, turnout, etc.  Keep dancing guys!

2 comments:

  1. I got some tights, too! I've seen a turnboard before, and it looks like fun, although I probably won't get one because I might not use it much. Does it help with spinning? Do you have to use it on a specific surface?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed any change in my turns yet, but it's been an off week anyways. They say to only use it only wood or marley floors. I have a wood floor in my room and that's where I've been using it. I tried it on tile and it's not that bad, but it does dip and get stuck between the cracks.

      Delete