Monday, March 4, 2013

New Slippers!

Last weekend, we had just left the library when I realized my favorite dance store was on the way home.  So, naturally, I begged my mom to stop by.  My leather slippers have been bothering me, so I thought I'd try some canvas ones.  I got measured and tried on like, 20 pairs lol.  The man that was helping me pointed out that my toes are very tapered, so he bought me some slippers that have a left and right (so cool, right?!).  They were too wide though.  I ended up with the Bloch Zenith Canvas Slippers in a 7.0B.  They were a decent price too :D


Aren't they pretty?  So while I was getting fitted, I met this adult ballet beginner who was getting fitted too.  We talked about some studios that have adult classes, she was cool.  And there was this girl getting her first pair of pointe shoes.  She was maybe about my age, a little older probably.  I was excited on her behalf lol.  Yay for teen beginners!

No comments:

Post a Comment