Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Class Update and Link

Class today was really fun!  We didn't dance much, though.  We went to some of the other classes and watched them perform their recital dance.  Recital isn't until June, but everybody is almost done with their choreography already O.o  We're only at the beginning of ours.  We performed our little part for one other class and I think we did really well!  Ms. Athena says they're getting the first batch of recital costumes just after spring break, so I really hope ours are with it!  Can't wait!
I wore my new slippers today too, but I didn't like them.  They kept sliding around on my foot, and it was really uncomfortable.  I'm going to keep trying with them though, maybe I just need to get used to it.  You might want to keep a pair of socks in your bag, btw.  My socks really came in handy today when I didn't want to wear my shoes, because my brother had soccer practice tonight so my mom had to pick me up a half hour late.  There aren't any classes after ours in our classroom, so I asked Ms. Athena if I could use it until my mom came.  She said sure, and one of my classmate's dads was late too, so we practiced together for a while.  She had to go after about 10 minutes, then I had the room to myself for another 30 min.  It was awesome!  I got soo much practice in :D

I found this really awesome link today, on how to build your own Flexistretcher.  It looks really good, I'm going to try it sometime next week.

How are your classes going?  Is your recital coming up?  I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I don't think I need remember to keep an extra pair of socks in my dance bag, because every time I look in it I surprisingly find a pair or three of socks. I tried using a long sock for a flexistretcher and it worked out fine.

    PS: Do you mind if I make a shout out of your blog in one of my posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tons of soccer socks left from when I used to play, I'll have to try using them! And sure, I don't mind at all :D

      Delete