Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Class Next Monday!

Yesterday, I called the studio that has the summer program I want to go to.  I told the lady on the phone that I was interested in the summer program and I'd like to try a class before signing up.  She asked my name, age, and how long I've danced (passed 6 months last week guys!!) and said she would ask the studio owner and call me back.  About an hour later, she called back saying I could come take the adult class on Monday and the owner would evaluate me and see what level I would be put in for the summer camp.  So guys, next Monday I have a class/evaluation!  The class is the same time as my lacrosse practice, but I'm going to skip practice and try to go to the one on Wednesday.  Which means I have to skip Teen Ballet :(  But I'll do a make-up on Friday or Saturday, so yay lol :)  And next Saturday is Romeo and Juliet, and I'm sooo excited!  I still have no idea what to wear, any suggestions?
Do you guys have any summer dance plans?  I'd love to hear about them :3  New poll up, btw.

4 comments:

  1. Usually people wear nice things to ballets. Maybe you could wear a dress or a nice shirt and skirt with flats or heels. This summer I'm doing an intensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, thanks :) That sounds cool, how long is it? Is it at you usual studio or somewhere else?

      Delete
    2. Seven hours everyday for a week. It's going to be where I dance

      Delete