Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What's In My Dance Bag?

On YouTube, I keep seeing all these videos about what people keep in their dance bag, so I thought I'd make you guys a post about what I keep in mine.  Now, first off, I don't actually have a dance bag.  I have this cheap drawstring backpack I got for registering in the Junior Olympics, and I've had it for like two years so it's falling apart.  It's just a general sports bag; I take it to dance, P.E., lacrosse, surf, wherever I go that I need to carry more than my phone and iPod.  I have to pack it every time I go to something different, but there are some things I just always leave in it: sunblock, lip balm, bobby pins, a black permanent marker, safety pins, tampons, Tylenol/Advil, allergy pills, my debit card, and an extra hair elastic.  Right now my bag is empty except for this stuff, my lyrical shoes, a pack of gum, and a pen I stole from my best friend because he was drawing on me XD  For dance, I throw in my Theraband, iPod, flats, phone, and notebook.  The notebook is really small, I write all my corrections and the new terms I've learned.   I like to review on the way to class.  I also pack water, but I don't put it in my bag so the sweat from the bottle won't get my flats wet.  But that won't be a problem when I get a Freaker for my birthday *hint hint Mom*.  This is all I need for now because I only have one 60-minute class a week.  When I start needing more, I'll give you guys an update!  Now tell me, what's in your dance bag?  Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment