Friday, November 9, 2012

Class Update

This week our teacher was sick so we had a substitute.  From what I could figure out, she teaches a class with younger kids, but they're a higher level.  The class was really difficult.  We spent about a half hour at barre, then we moved to center and did some turns and leaps.  She kept asking us about stuff we normally do and spewing a bunch of terminology I didn't know.  I was just like O.o  And we had two leaps combinations, one was really hard but we all got it pretty well, and the other was easy but fast.  I think that was the first time I've ever sweated in class!  I really liked the challenge.  I hope all your classes are going well too!  Tell me about them in the comments :)

Btw, I'm going to be posting some product reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment