Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Motivation

Lately I haven't been as enthusiastic about dance as I usually am.  I think I'm slowly losing my motivation D:  I put together a list of maybe why:
1.  I haven't been able to stretch for almost a month due to an injury.
2.  Robbie hasn't uploaded any new videos recently to mydancetv on YouTube.
3.  My favorite video of Polina Semionova was removed from YouTube.
4.  Class was cancelled last week for Halloween.
Now, I know these will all pass.  My motivation will come back to me soon!  For others that are struggling with motivation, I'm including some inspirational dance videos and quotes.  And try making your own list too!


“Ballet technique is arbitrary and very difficult.  It never becomes easy... it becomes possible.”
- Agnes de Mille


No comments:

Post a Comment