Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Our class was cancelled yesterday for Halloween, because the studio closed at 5:30.  I was going to go trick-or-treating with some friends, but my mom wouldn't let me.  Some stupid excuse about my schoolwork not being "right".  So I stayed home and ate my feelings and watched The Birds.  Any of you guys ever seen that?  The 1963 one by Alfred Hitchcock?  Ohhhh my gosh it was the best!  New favorite movie right there.  So what did you guys do for Halloween?  Was your studio closed too?

Oh and random note: I was practicing my turns yesterday, and I did a double pirouette into a front attitude turn!  I started running everywhere screaming hahahaha.  I also manage to land a triple coupe turn, and a double arabesque turn :D  tell me what your favorite turns are!

No comments:

Post a Comment