Saturday, November 17, 2012

Another Class Update

I'm so sorry guys, I haven't posted in like forever!  It's been a really crazy week.  My dog needed emergency surgery, then I had homecoming (which was soo much fun!!), and I'm super behind on my schoolwork.  So this is just a quick update post.  Class this week was great!  Our teacher was sick last week, but she's back now.  We usually skip stretching, because it's only a one hour class, but we did a barre stretch which was great.  Then we did our splits.  My left hamstring is getting better, but still not completely, so I pretty much died on our left splits lol.  We practiced our pirouettes, and I landed a few doubles!  Double pirouettes, even triples, are easy for me turned in, but when I start in 4th and have to turn out it's harder.  Anyone else have that problem?  Anyways, we also learned how to do tour jetés!  They're surprisingly easy, yet still complicated.  Mind-blowing, I know ;)  and I'm not sure if I mentioned this in a previous post, but last week they showed us the costumes we're getting for recital.  I'll try to upload a picture.  We're getting measured next week.   And next week when I have more time, I'll post those product reviews I promised in the last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment