Thursday, August 1, 2013

More SYTYCD Motivation!

Has anyone been keeping up with So You Think You Can Dance?  .....I haven't.  Haha I'm only at the Top 16 right now, so don't tell me anything I shouldn't and I won't tell you anything you shouldn't know!  So my favorite girl and guy at this point are Makenzie and Alan.  But I love Fik-Shun, Paul, and Nico too, and my favorite couples are Amy and Fik-Shun and Makenzie and Paul!  Comment below who your favorites are :)

And may I just say Sonya and Christopher Scott are killing everything.

Travis Wall, Season 2.  He started off brilliant, became even more so during his time on the show.  Watching his solos, you can literally see how much he grows and improves with each one.  Now look at him, an amazing, world-famous choreographer.

I saw this, then I hit 'rewind' and saw it again.  And again.  And again.  Like, I have no adjectives for this...whatever magic he's done here.

I hope you enjoyed these.  Keep dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment