Saturday, August 10, 2013

Natalie Clover Strap Leotard Review

I got the Natalie Clover Strap Back Tank Leotard in Blue/Black and I loooooove it! It's my current favorite leotard.  I got it from All About Dance, which is my new favorite place to buy dancewear because it is exactly like Discount Dance Supply, except all shipping is free!

The Natalie leotard has amazing support and is sooo comfortable.  I wore it for five hours this summer at my dance intensive, and it was comfortable all day through floor barre, ballet, lyrical, tap, and acro.  It's very flattering and I've received many compliments on it.  The only thing I don't really like about it is that it's cotton, and the top is a light color, so it does show sweat sometime.  However, I'm not a big sweater and it dries fairly quickly.  I'm 5'4, 150 lbs, and I got a large and it fits great.

If you have any questions, about the leotard or anything at all, just comment below :)  Keep dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment