Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer Dance - Day 3

Today's schedule
Conditioning
Ballet
Zumba
Lunch Break
Contemporary
Hip-hop

Not much to say for day three.  We had just gotten to our second activity, ballet, but I wasn't feeling good so I called my mom to come pick me up.  I'm not really sure what happened, but I didn't really have enough energy to move anything.  I sat out of ballet and the first 15 minutes or so of Zumba, but I was feeling a bit better so I finished the rest of Zumba.  Zumba was really awesome and fun, so I'm glad I didn't have to miss out on that.  Conditioning was really fun, too.  We had about 12 different strengthening activities set up around the room, and we all had partners.  Every two minutes, we would switch activities.  It was really good, I'll do a post later about some of the exercises I've learned.

My mom picked me up just as Zumba was ending and took me home.  I felt a lot better after I showered, ate, and slept, so I'm going to try going tomorrow.  I'm really excited for tomorrow too, because we have two hours of ballet in the morning and in the afternoon I'm doing acro for the first time!

Also, does anyone have a type of ballet slipper that they really love and recommend?  I'm looking for a new pair, so if anyone has recommendations that would help so much :)  I got some new leotards too, so I'm going to put together a few reviews next week.  Keep dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment