Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Quick Update

Hello!  Since my last post, some things have changed, so I thought I'd just do a quick summary of my current situation so I don't have to clarify in another post.

So, as you could probably tell by the lack of posts, I didn't do the summer intensive in August.  And I ended up not being able to fit Contemporary dance into my schedule this year, so I'm not taking that either.  But I am still in Int. Ballet, the same class I took last year, but this year it's only three other girls!  Since it's such a small class, we get a lot of corrections and have more time to work on things.

Also, this week we're getting evaluated for pointe.  Pointe classes start in October, so if I get approved, the next post you'll probably see here is about my new pointe shoes!  Keep dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment