Sunday, July 27, 2014

This Isn't Goodbye

Hello, all.  As you might have noticed, I haven't posted in forever.  It's just been a crazy year, starting school and all, and I don't expect next year to be any easier.  This fall, I'm going to be a junior, which is said to be the hardest year of high school.  I have three AP and three honors classes, and I'm planning on joining another sport and several other activities.  So, fact is, I might not be able to keep this blog up.  Now, I'm not going to delete it; my past posts will stay here for any other hopeful ballerinas who come along and could find it useful.  And I still have hope that I will be able to put a few other short posts up.  Please don't feel like I'm not here for you guys, though.  If anyone leaves a comment, or any question, I get an email and will answer as soon as I can.

Although my blogging has dwindled, I'm dancing more than ever.  For this upcoming year, I decided to choose Beg/Int Ballet again, because I really like dancing everyday.  I also chose Contemporary as an elective, so now I'll be dancing twice a day!  I'm going to start pointe this fall, too, which is once a week, after-school.  And I already signed up to be in the ballet again next spring; this year, it's Coppelia.

I might be doing a ballet intensive next week, not certain yet-- but if I do end up doing it, I'll have some updates for you guys.  So, look out for another possible post in early August!  And I love seeing comments and reading about your dancing.  Please comment, tell me about where you danced this summer, your own blog, or just say hi!  Anonymous comments are always welcome, as well.  Keep dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment