Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year Goals and Workout

Happy New Year!  At the beginning of last year, I posted my goals for 2013.  I didn't complete all of them, but I did make good progress in certain areas.  Some of them I did complete, but then lost because I didn't practice consistently.  So my goals for 2014 are to keep motivated, keep practicing through the summer, and to work hard to get as strong as I can before I start pointe in the fall.  Comment below what your goals for this year are, and what goals you finished last year!

To start off this year, I did a workout today with these two videos.  It was really fun, but hard.  If you want to try it, do the cardio video first and then legs video, and if you really want to challenge yourself you can do the cardio video again after legs!  Let me know if you try it!  Also, Blogilates has a ton of other workout videos so check them out if you're interested.



Happy New Year, and keep dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment