Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bloch Prolite II Hybrid Slipper Review

Just after classes started this fall, I got the Bloch Prolite II Hybrid ballet slipper, so I've had them for maybe 4 months now.  They are leather and split sole with a canvas arch insert.  At first, I didn't like them so much, but now that I've gotten used to them, I love them!  They're not too different from the Bloch Dansoft full-soles I'd been wearing.  I like them better than the Dansofts because the leather is a little less thick, so the pleating under the toes isn't thick and lumpy (which was really uncomfortable to relevé on).  It also clings to my foot better so you can actually see that I'm pointing!  So if you're looking for a new pair of flats, I totally recommend these!  A few other girls in my class also have these and we all love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment