Tuesday, December 24, 2013

2013 Wishlist

Exactly last year, I posted my dance wishlist.  This is an updated version, my wished-for items of this year.  It's a lot smaller than last year's; some things I have now, and some things I've found a cheaper alternative.

Dancewear:
Wrap Skirt from JanetsStore
Gg Skirt
Capezio Camisole V-Back Leotard 
Bloch Satin Trim Halter Leotard
Sansha Alicante Halter Leotard
And you can never have to many tights, am I right?  My favorites are Theatricals Convertible Tights and Body Wrappers Low Rise Convertible Tights.
My friends have been teaching me some little tap steps, so I really want tap shoes
Other:
First Position Ballet Documentary
The Ballet Companion by Eliza Gaynor Minden
Girl in Motion by Miriam Wenger-Landis
I-FLEX JR. Stretch Unit

What are some of your most wished-for dance items this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment