Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Dancewear!

So today I got some dancewear!  Just a leotard, tights, and shoes, but they're my first so it's really exciting.  It took foreeeverr to find a leotard!  I tried on at least 15 leotards, and it was between a black Capezio twisty-back camisole leotard and a black Capezio BraTek.  I'm a bit overweight and I've got a big bum, so it was hard to find a leo that fit right and looked good.  So I ended up getting the twisty-back one.  I also got BodyWrappers pink transition tights, and they're really soft lol.  And my shoes, ohhhh I love my shoes.  They're Bloch Dansoft flats, and they look and feel soooo perfect!  Even the lady who was measuring my feet was like, "Wow, those look really good on you."  I love them :)  I'll post my reviews on them in a couple of weeks.  So, what are your favorite leotards/tights/shoes?  Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment