Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Exams And Grades

Hey guys!  I know, I've been gone for a while, but things are so busy.  I won't be able to post as much this year as I used to :(  So anyways, we had our first ballet exam about 3 weeks, and another last Friday.  They were both on the barre routines we'd been learning. I got my grades back; 84% on the first, 86% on the second.  I'm kinda disappointed, I thought I had done better, but I'm happy that I got feedback too.  Here's some of the corrections I got: "Don't forget to cross your 5th esp. to the back.  Your arabesque need to be "up" as well as forward - keep shoulders square."

We have a really big exam coming up in October, a written test this time.  We've been learning the eight positions of the body, and the pas de bourrees.  For the test, we need to know the names, how to do them, and the definitions.  It's all a lot to process!

No comments:

Post a Comment